Best Place To Buy

dburns

You should pm Mitch I know i got some FnF from him for 550 shipped not too long ago, quick shipping and everything warranty worked as well. Also not sure but i dont think that jhp includes tax on the item so you'll end paying even more than 600 if you go that route try weksos i believe its 600 taxes included

99TegLs

I got mine from Ebay, warranty covered, and 560 shipped back when I had my integra. Just make sure its the up to date type 1's and not the old ones.

PioneerLS

Whats the difference and how would you be able to tell? I can only find the from 578 on ebay. :\

PioneerLS

Someone please reply. Noxus/mitch isnt replying and i dont know where or what to buy now because apparently there's certain versions. Someone please tell me what the differences are at least or where on ebay people are finding them so cheap.

99TegLs

the type 1's used a cheaper metal, smaller welds, a softer spring, and they used a common valving. The new ones ARE valved for the spring rate they are designed to use. THEY ARE COMMON SHOCKS so they aren't designed for the exact weight, balance, and specifications of your car, only the mounting points are designed specifically for your car. But I would recommend them all day for a daily driver. They go low, they aren't bouncy, they haven't rusted, and they're within a reasonable price. Hope I helped.

PioneerLS

thanks man, definitively dead set on them. now i just need to find out where everyone is finding them for so cheap. I wish mitch would reply lol.