best route to go about lowering your car?

In-te-gra

i was planning on lowering my car and alot of guys who have already done it just put in some adjustable coilovers and theres others guys who use owering springs. then when i went to the shop and asked the guy about them he said i would have to do everything like shocks and the whole works. he said i couldnt just do adjustable coilovers, its too much maintenance or something. anyways i know alot of people on here have there car lowered so i was just wanted to see which in the best way to go and what you guys have done to your cars.

Baldy201

You can just use springs or coilovers to lower your car. Later on your shocks will blow because they are not suposed to handle the lower ride height. If you have the money get shocks along with your favoite way of lowering(springs or coilovers) If you dont have the money for both now then dont get the shocks and then put them on later.

latindc2

You off better buying everything at once....but is totally up to u and how much money u have....if u only get coils or springs and no aftermarket shock then later your shock will get blown...sometimes..i known ppl with coils on their stock schock and still holding...damn...so if u buy everything at once u only have to worry about doing the work only one time...if u decide to get shock later then u going to do the work again.

Vistec R

if you got the FUnds go get youre self a set of TEIN suspension and a bottle of LUb cus the ride is gonna be nice and Smooth!!!!!!!!!!!! you can scrape your bumpers of and the ride wheel feel like a Mercedes or if you where on air......

If oyu want to go cheap get some ebay coil overs n bounce ur ass around...

dc2nr

tein springs = crap, and YES i owned a set so f off.
i love my old eibach sportlines
i had progress on the accord, and those were sweet.

and im using tanabe nf210 springs on my teg now, they handle like a dream.

Last edited:

ForceFed

...Relapsed
get coil overs, but make sure you get STRUTS!!! otherwise your stock ones will blow. get skunk2, tien or eibach