Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Lol. I was looking at bars and some included the ability to be moved to 10 degrees. So more like a sportsbike.

94RS

No fucks given.
Oh, and don't get a fatty. You'll scrape the fuck out of the lip of the wheel every time you lean while turning. A mini-fatty (10 or 12x5) won't be as bad.

Remember that on fatties the tire is like a 130 stretched over a 8" wide wheel. We put 195/205s on our 6.5" wide car wheels. Think about that for a second :lol:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I think you mean 10° :mrgreen:
How did you do that :lol:

Oh, and don't get a fatty. You'll scrape the fuck out of the lip of the wheel every time you lean while turning. A mini-fatty (10 or 12x5) won't be as bad.

Remember that on fatties the tire is like a 130 stretched over a 8" wide wheel. We put 195/205s on our 6.5" wide car wheels. Think about that for a second :lol:
8 inches wide?? Damnnn haha. Id just like something that doesnt look like a chopper (super fat) or a ninja250 (super skinny) wheel. More so something that looks good like my gsxr wheel or any 600 wheel out there. Do you know what I mean?

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Hey that's pretty cool. Do your buddies really scrape rim turning? I would want to take it on curvy roads :D.

94RS

No fucks given.
Hey that's pretty cool. Do your buddies really scrape rim turning? I would want to take it on curvy roads :D.
Well most of them sit so damn low that the frame catches the ground before the lip, but yes.

I was actually talking to the owner of the black bitch last week about it. He said that he gets sick of having to refinish the lip every so often (the lips are powdercoated red) and if he did would do it over again he would've went with a mini-fatty instead. Pretty sure his rear wheel is a 13x8.

Oh and if you've got some time to kill, I'd check out this thread on TR. Looks like pretty much what you'd like to do.

http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=79672

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Ty can you see anything weird. About this? Guy wants 1200 foe it with 7200 miles. Says there's nothing wrong with it. In trying to figure out if it's so cheap because of the mileage or because something is broke.