Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah I see something weird.... A ruck with 7200 miles that's completely stock :lol:

Mileage doesn't matter with those GET motors. Although they're slow, there's a few guys down here that have had them with over 20k miles still running fine.

94RS

No fucks given.
Make sure you look up how to do the wiring harness. A lot of people just half ass it and end up with a rats nest of wires.

R13

The other asshole
Or heatshrink, Mesh sleeving and zipties.

Soldered too, Twisting s*** together is ghetto as f***. :lol:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Haha yeah that's a no go for me! Do you have to rework every wire on the harness?

Also I think I want to get a scooter cause I'll actually be able to have money to mod it the way I like it. Cars and real bikes just get too expensive for my budget..

R13

The other asshole
Because all those girls that wave, Hand you their numbers and flash you on the road are going to turn into people laughing and taking pictures.

You go from Mr. Sexy guy that brings all the girls to the yard to Mr. Funny guy on the scooter.

I'm just saying, You could still get girls on a ruck but what's the use when you've got nowhere to haul them. :mrgreen:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Because all those girls that wave, Hand you their numbers and flash you on the road are going to turn into people laughing and taking pictures.

You go from Mr. Sexy guy that brings all the girls to the yard to Mr. Funny guy on the scooter.

I'm just saying, You could still get girls on a ruck but what's the use when you've got nowhere to haul them. :mrgreen:
If only that first sentence is what really happens lol.

I do agree haha, however, Id rather have my license and no bike, than a bike an no license :/.

94RS

No fucks given.
Haha yeah that's a no go for me! Do you have to rework every wire on the harness?

Also I think I want to get a scooter cause I'll actually be able to have money to mod it the way I like it. Cars and real bikes just get too expensive for my budget..
And yet you think a Ruckus will be cheap... :rolf: That K6 will be cheaper to own than a Ruck.

You've obviously never seen a group of Rucks in the wild. Those people that are taking pictures are the ones that come up to you and say something along the lines of "these things are too damn cool, I've never seen anything like it."

Then that leads to the same questions that are asked by everyone: What are they, how much do they cost, how fast do they go, etc...

As for fitting a girl on one, one of our guys got married a few months back and here ya go :lol:

R13

The other asshole
That's a long way away from women's phone numbers and bare breasts...

What you don't see in that picture is the scrape marks on the frame and the pickup truck with a ramp sticking out of it just down the street. :lol: