Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Got the rear brake pedal, not the nicest thing I've ever installed on a bike, but it seems to be sturdy enough to work :lol:

Something I'm curious about now... Why the fuck is the bare aluminum version more expensive? :lol: The black on this one looks like some cheap ass paint or maybe powder coat.

https://amzn.com/B00AZMWO5C

Logic :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
It's bare aluminum :lol: They painted the black one and it costs less :rolf:

That dual shifter setup though :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
Just looked at it. It looks like a REALLY cheap anodize job.... Like the other local shop that we send asshole customers to. That kind of shitty :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
It's hard to get a pic of it. Kinda has some orange peel on it it like paint or maybe powder coat.

I don't even know what shitty anodizing looks like, I've only seen the stuff that looks like nothing more than colored aluminum. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
God dammit!!

I'm still waiting on the fucks to call me, they said the big boss would be in town this week and they'd have him look at it.

I've been looking around at other options but I'm not seeing anything. Everything here is fucking fast food or car washes.

R13

The other asshole
I'm doing what I can without knowing people who can get me jobs at places.

It's hard to find places that aren't fucking retail or fast food. I can't do that shit, me and smart assed hillbillies don't mix :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Could always try to work at a stealership like I did.. Don't have to deal with any customers.

R13

The other asshole
I've looked around and the motherfuckers want you to wash cars for like $7 an hour, can't even get an oil change tech spot.

There is a toyota dealership with a massive shop that I haven't checked yet though, guess I can check there.

I just don't want to wash cars because I fucking despise their shit methods that leave horrendous water spots :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Talk about an assclapper :lol:

I'd just sell the hurrrley and buy a mint low mileage sp2 RC