Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Bet it pulls like hell though :lol:

Question is: Does it pull like an XR?

The answer is probably yes, but I still imagine the XR is more terrifying because it's tall and the front wheel doesn't like staying down until 3rd. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I'd assume so... I've seen those S&S 100 engines dyno at around 130WHP and damn near equal TQ in Sportsters.

I'm sure it would be completely different in a tube-frame Buell that weighs 100+ lbs :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I meant the tubers weighed 100+ lbs less than a Sportster... Idk what the hell was going on with my shitty attention span last night :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
CCT should be here tomorrow, got a few more bucks I can spare so I'll probably order grips or all the turn signals+the new relay to get rid of the hyper blinking.

Eventually that fucker will be on the road...

R13

The other asshole
Well yours is a little smurf vibrator, not much better :lol:

Only difference is, I just want one, you actually have one :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
But I already named the C70 Smurf... Haven't thought of a name for the XB yet :lol:

But I'd rather have a little smurf vibrator than this:

:rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Fat Harley guys don't ride those... They ride the old leaky shitboxes :lol:

Guys that look like accountants, dressed head to toe in Harley branded clothing and Mexicans (that put 30+ inch wheels on) ride those fuckers.... I'd rather spend 40k elsewhere

R13

The other asshole
I mean if you're talking about gay things to spend 40k on... I'd buy this for 33k, spend another 2-4K on a 12R and put the rest in the bank :lol:

Those fucking fat ass Harley's don't have suede recaros with suede wrapped hand controls and a 6 speed gearbox, but that boss sure does :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
I meant on another bike... The EBR 1190RS cost about that much when it was new.

After Liquid Assets took over, they were selling off excess stock for way less. I seen a few brand new RS' for around 28-29k on eBay, along with a few RX and SX's for around 7-8k.