Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Check out this sweet custom decal I unearthed :rolf:

This tank's been painted before. There's body filler in a couple of places.

94RS

No fucks given.
That's what the open air box mod is for.

The only thing I can think of is the pcv breather, but that tube already runs under the seat :what:

R13

The other asshole
Maybe since it's a track bike he's changed some stuff in the subframe so routing it into the steering stem was a good alternative.

R13

The other asshole
Slow as fuck :lol:

I've been working on it an hour to two hours a day with 80 grit and the DA sander and at this rate I've got about 2-3 days left on the tank. :rolf:

The fairings should be a lot easier with the exception of a cracked spot I'll have to strip all the way down and repair.

94RS

No fucks given.
The fairings should be a lot easier with the exception of a cracked spot I'll have to strip all the way down and repair.

You know what happens every time either of us say this, right? :lol:

Forgot to mention it, but I noticed the other day that my throttle side clip on is bent from the last asshole dumping the bike...

Idk how the hell I didn't realize it before, but full lock to the right, the grip hits the frame puck. There's about an inch gap when I do the same on the left side.

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

If I get on a bike with even slightly bent bars I notice immediately. No idea why I'm so sensitive to it, but I've always been able to feel it.

94RS

No fucks given.
A friend of mine has my cousins 08 600 for the week while he's out of the country. (They're friends also) I guess he's fixing shit on it and doing maintenance for him.

Typical fuckboy bike: stretched, lowered and OEM silencer removed.

And apparently from what my buddy was saying, it's a giant POS :rolf:

The rear seat is torn up, the brake line is about 8-10in too long because he didn't know what he was doing when he stretched it, the front brakes were metal to metal, and the chain was dry... :lol: