Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Who the fuck just takes the muffler off and calls it an exhaust?

You two should string that thing up in a tree and burn it like they do at Sturgis :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Who the f*** just takes the muffler off and calls it an exhaust?

The same derpy bastard that has a stancetarded FRS that he "drifts" ( :roll: ) and has a massive decal above the straight pipe exhaust that says "SMOKE TIRES NOT DRUGS"

You'd facepalm real hard if you knew about his relationship situations.

94RS

No fucks given.
Just the highlights:

- Was married to a decent looking girl in 4th or 5th year of medical school.

- He decides he wants a kid.

- She wants to wait to have kids because medical school.

- He cheats on her, knocks girl up.

- Girl never had a job, not because her parents have money, but because she thinks working is below her.

R13

The other asshole
:rolf:

And this is why the world is full of morons. Good, likely intelligent woman says wait, dipshit knocks up dumb bitch, another dumbass is cast out into the world.

I wish we lived in medieval times where it was survival of the fittest, as nature intended. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
:rolf:

And this is why the world is full of morons. Good, likely intelligent woman says wait, dipshit knocks up dumb bitch, another dumbass is cast out into the world.

I wish we lived in medieval times where it was survival of the fittest, as nature intended. :lol:

I told you that you'd facepalm hard :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
So I bought one of these fuckers to get some riding footage... The auto racing bundle (OBD2 plug in, SD card, a bunch of mounts) came out like $40 cheaper than the base camera :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Wtf is the obd plug for? :lol:

As often as my gps leads me through the fucking ghetto the footage will probably be ghetto too :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
The video quality is pretty good from the few videos I've seen. Plus it's got Bluetooth, so it can hook to my Sena... Which was a big deciding factor since I f***ing hate wind noise :rolf:

https://youtu.be/pjdPZtItp0s?t=1m28s

The OBD plug collects data from your car that you can add in while editing in the form of overlays. Coolant/intake temp, throttle %, engine load, tachometer, etc. This guy put damn near every one of them on :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
A little bit... Even the place I bought it from has just the base camera for $329 :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
So I guess EBR filed a trademark patent for the name "Black Lightning" a few days ago.... That new model they teased as being "Quick, dark and low" is sounding more like an 1190 based CityX to me.