Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Believe me, I know... I had to learn how to use both brakes to their full potential on the C70. Those drums are meant to stop 30-35mph, not 60+ :lol:

Also, strong front brakes... You need to ride a Buell to fully appreciate the ZTL. I'm easy on it and it still feels like the bike is trying to throw me over the bars.

The 08+ bikes are supposed to brake even better since they changed to an 8 piston caliper.

R13

The other asshole
Fuck that :lol:

With the roads in my town the f4's brakes are grabby enough if the tires get a little worn.

Btw I just dropped my application off at the tire shop. :mrgreen: I got it yesterday, but didn't get a chance to fill it out and take it back. They said they end up short on help a lot so maybe I'll get it. Probably gonna start part time and then they'll probably make me full time when they realize I actually fucking show up when I'm supposed to :lol:

Still... About $80 a day, even if I only work 3 days a week that'll still get the f4 fixed in 2-3 weeks.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Was that so hard? :rolf:

Not at all, just needed to get out of that emo phase :rolf:

And what better way to do that than by having that crazy fucking bitch try to off herself because I told her she was ugly :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Neena

Speaking bout brakes me & my girlfriend used to ride our bike with no back brakes at all not even the brake caliper was on lol ,well we live in Hawaii I don't think our driving conditions on the freeways & stuff is harsh like u guys

94RS

No fucks given.
Hopefully they have more than front brakes

That's exactly the point me and kurd are making. You're saying "hopefully they have more than a front brake" about something that maybe has 12WHP..

Queefer's stupid ass brother is deleting his rear caliper on a bike with 150+ WHP

Ryan659

That's exactly the point me and kurd are making. You're saying "hopefully they have more than a front brake" about something that maybe has 12WHP..

Queefer's stupid ass brother is deleting his rear caliper on a bike with 150+ WHP

Who's Queefer?

Probably a dumb question :lol: