Blew a hole through my block what now?

R13

The other asshole
Wait sorry, That was all wrong.

Don't worry, I got ya covered for real this time.

...Anyone remember what this thread was about?

Ganyon

Wait sorry, That was all wrong.

Don't worry, I got ya covered for real this time.

...Anyone remember what this thread was about?
Something about the op blowing something.

Ganyon

Haha, today is my uncles birthday, so I sent him that link and told him thats his gift.

DC2HOG

B18DC1
Hole in Block

I did the same thing in my ImpalaSS that you could stick a beer can in the Hole & it not be visible, I ordered a new LT-1 Block & just put all my stuff onto it & had no problems till I sold it last week after getting kidnapped & held hostage while being robbed & beat with a Pistol, till I reached my Glock 23 .40Cal & tried to take the Bitches head off & they ran in my car & just dumped my car after only taking my phone, wallet, keys & $1400. Loved that car till the day that happened & hated it till the day I sold it.

DC2HOG

B18DC1
The kind when he jumps in ur SS at a RedLight holding a Highpoint 40 or 45 to you head & beating you with said Highpoint , you cunt . Act hard on the Keyboard, when you would've PISSED & SHIT Your Skin Tight Pants like a Little Bitch. I did what I had to do to STAY ALIVE, FUCK A CAR I GOT MORE MONEY, ONE LIFE......THAT'S WHO, and now I sold it & bought my 97 GSR & sold that tucking Coffin on Wheels, even thought I still love them or it, it ain't my problem anymore so Fuck It

94RS

No fucks given.
:rolf: This guy.... Tries to make fun of someone else "acting hard" online by doing the exact same thing. Get outta here with that bullshit.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Man you prob got held up with an airsoft pistol. If your head was harder you wouldn't have these problems. Who lets someone beat them in the head anyway, what a sissy.