Brand new member saying wassup! Peep my ride.

Speedie408

Speedie408's Milano Red 94 GSR

Hello ClubIntegra,

Just wanted to drop a line and introduce myself here. My name is Nick. I've been out of the game for 5 years after my second kid was born. Always been an avid Integra enthusiast since my very first car back in HS (89 Integra LS). Five years ago I had this car:

94LSV

Before the one above:
98 GSR-Turbo

Back in the game!
94 GSR - bone stock, bought from the original owner with 180K on the motor. Still runs like a champ and purrs like a kitten.

I had to toss in some suspension as a first mod. Couldn't bare riding on stock height/suspension. 8)

**edit** update pics as of 4/2013

My next mod.... I don't know what I want to do. lol Kinda feel outta touch, since it's been so long. We'll have to wait and see I suppose.

Nick

Last edited:

Speedie408

Thanks for the welcome.

Not at all. I got it for $3.5K, new clutch and new tires too.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Are you near a Sikh temple in that first pic? I think I remember your goodbye thread on H-T, long.. long ago.

Anyways, :welcome: to CI!

Speedie408

Are you near a Sikh temple in that first pic? I think I remember your goodbye thread on H-T, long.. long ago.

Anyways, :welcome: to CI!
You're correct :). That's up Quimby Rd in SJ.

Yes I did have a farewell thread when I got out 5 years ago. Was a long time member on HT... It don't look the same anymore over there and folks there seem to be full of themselves. I figured I'd try a new forum and start fresh. So hear I am. 8) If you've been around since those days, my old SN was AlphaQup.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
You're correct :). That's up Quimby Rd in SJ.

Yes I did have a farewell thread when I got out 5 years ago. Was a long time member on HT... It don't look the same anymore over there and folks there seem to be full of themselves. I figured I'd try a new forum and start fresh. So hear I am. 8) If you've been around since those days, my old SN was AlphaQup.
Yeah, I do remember the name AlphaQup. I was a newb on H-T. I kept asking about your HID retrofit on top of the recycle bin. I think that was you, lol.

XjoEnX

Still in San Jose? Join us for the treasure island meet in April. We don't bite unless you want us too :)

Speedie408

EyeKhan - yeah I'm actually planning to retrofit a pair for this teg too. :) it's been a while but I think i still got what it takes ;).

Xjoe - old man status now bro haha.... I saw that thread :). Ill have to wait n see how my schedule pans out. Would love to join you guys if I'm free.

Speedie408

Peep'd your ride... looks dope man! Give me all your parts ;).

Yeah, kids will change you... all for the best though so it's all good. :)