Brand new member saying wassup! Peep my ride.

XjoEnX

Thought that was JayZ :scratch:

Welcome OP the car looks great, hard to find them untouched these days.
Damn you Greg. Made me doubt myself. I had to do research on it. Lol. Confirmed on Syllables by Eminem.

XjoEnX

I'm am equal opportunity listener. Jay-Z is also on that track :)

Speedie408

Welcome OP the car looks great, hard to find them untouched these days.
Thanks Aussie. Yup all I see are beat up bodies with cheap aftermarket parts all over CL. I was lucky I found this car within 2 weeks of searching only.

Speedie408

A couple new shots off the trusty iPhone5.

I'm throwing on my bro's old bronze C8 replicas (seen in the first pic^^) on this weekend. Will post some proper shots off my DSLR next time.

XjoEnX

Nice and shiny. The front lip really sets it off. It flows so well unlike the CTR replica that people get. :thumbs up

ZaWn

Welcome to CI.

Clean Integra lineup! Man a bone stock GSR are so hard to come by these days. I was already lucky enough to get my hands on my bone stock 01 LS.

-Z-

Speedie408

Thanks guys!

Nice and shiny. The front lip really sets it off. It flows so well unlike the CTR replica that people get. :thumbs up
Yeah I had the Type R lip on my previous LSV and got tired of it so I figured I'd try something new this time. This one is a polyeurothane Si VTEC lip. Fitiment could be better but it works with a bit of ziptie modification so I'm not complaining. :lol:

The question is, should I paint it along with the side skirts or leave em black? :???:

Welcome to CI.

Clean Integra lineup! Man a bone stock GSR are so hard to come by these days. I was already lucky enough to get my hands on my bone stock 01 LS.

-Z-
They're hard to find indeed. Been trying to help my BIL find one for about a month now and all the ones we've seen are beat to hell.

Speedie408

Swirls are gone :)

Here's the new shoes on her. Decided to go with a set of mf10 replicas instead. Yay or nay? I think I'm gonna drop the front 1/2" more.