Brand new member saying wassup! Peep my ride.

simplels

cool another SJ member.. welcome to CI.. :)

and concerning your question about the ASR subframe brace/sway kit.. it's great.. i just put mine on today..

redGSRguy

Lol my car is def not track worthy yet. Maybe one day :).

Update: I said I'd get the ASR kit but I opted to get an alarm installed instead.
Nothing wrong with running it stock. Then you can actually feel how any modifications change the car.

Speedie408

Love the new alarm. Feels so much better not having to worry as much about taking her out for some late night groceries. :D

redGSRguy - The car is a 94 bro... lots of stuff is needing replacment atm. I just replaced the thermostat, radiator, rear lca bushings because they seized up the strut bolt, and lot's of other stuff that can go anytime. Once I get her updated a bit more, I'll see wassup :).

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
2way Viper with digital tilt so them little thieves and their flatbed trucks can't tow her away without someone hearing.
Is there a place you can recommend that installs alarm? Unless, you had it install it at like Frys or Best Buy.

Speedie408

Is there a place you can recommend that installs alarm? Unless, you had it install it at like Frys or Best Buy.
I had no clue where to go myself. I used trusty YELP as always and it led me to a place called CK Audio Image. Ken the owner was easy to talk to over the phone but didn't really explain what I was getting until I called another spot and did some more homework on the exact Alarm unit I was getting. I haggled him a bit and he was able to price match another spot who was $30 cheaper which was pretty slick! lol

Anyway I roll up and they start working on my car right away and I'm out within 2hrs. Good clean install, although I had to have them wire the trunk sensor cause they missed it. Otherwise the service was good overall.

BTW this place is in San Jose/Santa Clara area.