Brand new member saying wassup! Peep my ride.

97 teg

Great looking car man!! 30+ head here. Lol. Just got my teg a couple months ago and I'm also new to the site. Looking forward to seeing the work you put in. I'm saving for GC/Kong yellows right now then I'm getting my lip

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Great looking car man!! 30+ head here. Lol. Just got my teg a couple months ago and I'm also new to the site. Looking forward to seeing the work you put in. I'm saving for GC/Kong yellows right now then I'm getting my lip
Welcome to the site, '97 Teg! You should make a build thread. :)

96LSteg

Jemel
swerve's dad is the owner of GC...talk to him. Your money pays for his supper lol

Speedie408

Thanks fellas! Glad to see I'm not the only old man on the forum.

Swerve - do we get the homie hookup for GC coils? Where do I sign up? haha Must be pretty cool having a dad like yours.

Swerve

Shawn
Thanks fellas! Glad to see I'm not the only old man on the forum.

Swerve - do we get the homie hookup for GC coils? Where do I sign up? haha Must be pretty cool having a dad like yours.
Its alright. He teaches me lots on the track. And idk I'll have to check.

Met925

Yo amazing ride bro I'm pretty new to integras I just got a stock 96 a week ago and I wanna lower it just like yours what did you use coilovers or lowing springs.?

Speedie408

^^ thanks Ted.

Yo amazing ride bro I'm pretty new to integras I just got a stock 96 a week ago and I wanna lower it just like yours what did you use coilovers or lowing springs.?
Running full coils - Function Form Type I

Have fun man!

---------------------

I also finished installing my ITR sway using the BSQ subframe reinforcement kit. Check it out.