brand new skyline GTR

racinfeend59

so friday night i was at the local hookah bar...owned by a buncha guys from saudi arabia
they all got sick ass cars
i've been there before and apparently their parents own part of an oil company

well one of em (whos name im not gna even try to spell) just had his daddy fly from saudi arabia and buy him a brand new white skyline gtr and in my opinion...its put all the fixed up vipers and corvettes thats are there to shame...

idk if you all have gotten to see one in person but this one guy there has a murcielago and the lines and the skyline were almost as sexy as that

next time i go im going to try and get pics

and yes...i did get off looking at it

98_gsr

i saw one at the last test and tune i was at. i think its a badass looking car i wish it was a true manual transmission but i dont hate the looks that much....

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i dont know about going full auto on some cars though, i could see how many people would like it on the gt-r but, ive come to reilize that the car will be faster without the clutch pedal cause you can just keep your foot on the gas and shift when you need to

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i think its more than a cornering monster
It's also super fast on the straights. And I must say that's it's incredibly advanced in technology.

i dont know about going full auto on some cars though, i could see how many people would like it on the gt-r but, ive come to reilize that the car will be faster without the clutch pedal cause you can just keep your foot on the gas and shift when you need to
This is just the beginning man. More and more cars will have the flappy panel gearboxes.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i saw it on the road like 2 months ago...once... it was a mean looking car, but WAY too big...shrink that shit down and maybe they would be getting somewhere... and AUTOMATIC FTMFL

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i saw it on the road like 2 months ago...once... it was a mean looking car, but WAY too big...shrink that shit down and maybe they would be getting somewhere... and AUTOMATIC FTMFL
Prehaps you should also say, "F1 FTMFL." Because that's where they got the idea from. The Ferrari F430 has paddle shifters too. Ferrari FTMFL too?

Spody02

Name: Cody
i was talking to someone people about it, and you dont have as much as control over the car as if it was a manual but with the technology we have today, no one can shift faster and more actuary every time compared to a computer, i would love to own a skyline one day, so badass, there is 32r in washington for 14000 right now, but i'm not done with my integra yet lol

wite2nr

Ive seen a few in person, they look sooo much better in person. it is a life changing experience, haha.