Calendar

LowSlowDC2

New to this game
Im not sure if im going about this the right way, BUT. random thought. Why dont we take ROTM winners and make a calendar at the end of the month. Id buy one. Again if i failed to read something about this im sorry, i am not very smart

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Well. I can see what we can do in regards to ROTM/ROTY winners. I think Club Civic has rotating banners. We can do that.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
This^ I definitely vote make the ROTM winner banner pic for the month, then ROTY winner to start off the year till January ROTM is done

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Either concept is a cool idea but i think the banner will catch a ton of interest and more submissions.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
We've kicked the idea around a lot about using the ROTM winner for the banner. The only real issue is photo quality. A lot of the time, there's not really good enough pictures to work with.

Aside from that, we need someone with photoshop skills that is willing to make a new banner on the 1st of the month, every month. I have P/S but no skills. Then, only admin can change the banner so we would need the approval of Jay Jay as it is his site, as well as the help from either him or maybe Scott to change it every month.

PS - I moved this thread to the website suggestion sub-forum.

Last edited:

LowSlowDC2

New to this game
I was just thinking about it, 6Crew does it with there ROTM and its pretty cool calendar every year. I dont have a Mazda6 or on the forum but my buddy does. Havent seen this years yet tho.