Camber style wheels

newkidDC2

Im wanting to camber my 2001 Integra ls and im looking for camber style wheels. Any suggestions? Soon to be hellaflush!:D

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
they are the same wheel i had this discussion with someone before and they are the same thing, now they sell the rota grid and grid off road as the same wheel, +44 to like 0 offset or some shit, but gram lights > rota grids

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
What your looking for is a wide, low offset wheel man. You should check out the low offset thread on Honda-Tech. It's also not as easy as just putting on wheels. Hellaflush means slamming your car, rolling your fenders, stretching the tires, etc. to get the wheels to fit good and look proper.

Here's the low offset thread on HT to give you some ideas: here

Good luck :thumbs up

xSpRiNkLeZ

they are the same wheel i had this discussion with someone before and they are the same thing, now they sell the rota grid and grid off road as the same wheel, +44 to like 0 offset or some shit, but gram lights > rota grids
oh gotcha, i didnt know that haha. i was looking at them awhile back

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
the rota website is old and outdated, wheeldude is the US importer for the rota wheel, they are more up to date

Coney

Spacely
camber isnt a wheel camber is how tilted the wheel is from perfectly vertical. you could run a shiton of camber on stock ls rims... hell you could even do it on steelies!