Can ebayers get away with this shit?

ltrain

i was gonna bid 1,0000000 dollers but its a buy it now product......if u wanna get back at him go on different car forums and tell people not to buy from him

Sammich

i notified ebay about it they gave me some BS forms to fill out. i'm about to contact them again because i don't think i have to go through such nonsense to get MY CAR taken off

here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-95-96-97-Integra-ABS-JDM-Mugan-Front-Bumper-Lip-GSR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ36475QQihZ018QQitemZ280135297463QQrdZ1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-99-00-01-Integra-JDM-Mugan-Front-Bumper-Lip-GSR-ABS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ36475QQihZ018QQitemZ280135297711QQrdZ1

btw i would like to know what 'mugan' is too...ghey

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
Wowzer, that guy is a noob.
I took that picture, damn if he's gonna say it's a friends.

oh yeah, since when Cali got palm trees in parking lots? =\

That guys' a fucking asshole

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
Update: I just sent the seller a msg.
It says:
"So since when is it okay to copy a person's car picture off a forum board and post it as your own? That's cool and all if you ask, but I know you didn't for a fact. I'll be damned if that is your friends car. Cause I took that fucking picture! That was at a CLUB INTEGRA meet. Now I know the owner of that car as been in contact with you and asked you to take it down. Also, I have MANY MANY more pictures proving that, that car is not your friends. Stop the nonsense bullshit and just take it down before more actions have to be taken. Involving Ebay itself. "

Sammich

thanks man i really appreciate that. i have the proof that you and others took pics and also that i have SC tags...fucker is so lucky i'm all the way across the continent.

tisguy

san jose, huh? i bet there running their store out of a shack or something. The sellers a douche, just threaten him with legal action, you called your lawyer or something, and just use big words to scare him. unauthorized use of pictures, invasion of privacy (your car is online for all buyers to see, ie. any resulting damage to your vehicle makes them liable, and falsifying the description of the ad, blah blah blah. should be fun to see how this plays out