Car sits lower on one side, any ideas on why?

PioneerLS

My teg is a 2000 with 104k miles all stock suspension and my passenger side front sits higher as well maybe a half inch more of fender gap. Any other ideas or conclusions?

PioneerLS

I think all of my springs/struts are just worn except for the passenger side one. But what do i know lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
fatty.

no really, its just the suspension settling. i drive by myself all the time and the driver is lower than the passenger by about a half inch.
i set the suspension at the same height all around and the pass is a bit higher. i was thinkin of swapping the left and right sides with each other to have em even out.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I emailed Tein about this and this is the link they sent me. They said it could just be preloaded wrong. http://teinusa-blog.com/applying-suspension-preload/ i figured I'd post the link in case anyone else has this issue. I havent had time or the tools to try it yet, but it seems easy enough. if all else fails, I might just switch my rear struts around

mikeman990

Is you teg on coilovers if so one side may be adjusted shorter than the other and if your on stock springs and struts they might be worn out on that side that is sitting lower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

mikeman990

here's pictures..I took a look under there yesterday, and nothing seems different on either side.

Passenger Side

Driver's Side

It's a little bit more than 1/2", probably closer to 3/4"-1" :(
Your passenger side is adjusted all the way down and you your passenger is up an inch adjust your driver side up or take you passenger side down to make it even and that should fix you issue

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Your passenger side is adjusted all the way down and you your passenger is up an inch adjust your driver side up or take you passenger side down to make it even and that should fix you issue

that's my problem though. The way it is ion those pictures, with car sits level. If I were to lower the passenger site to match the driver's side, the car would be tilted.

mikeman990

that's my problem though. The way it is ion those pictures, with car sits level. If I were to lower the passenger site to match the driver's side, the car would be tilted.
Is it your driver side which is down a little cause you could lift that side up to match if you like the ride height on the passenger side