Car sits lower on one side, any ideas on why?

bkirshr

User that is Registered
did you buy these new
do you roll by yourself a lot?
yep, I got them through Mitch a little over a year ago. And drive by myself? not usually, I car pool to work with a buddy every other week, and I used to have my GF that was in there most of the time I drove it. Only time I'm really by myself is when I drive from Cincy to Toledo and back.

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Just raise the other side
Problem solves :p

Are you sure the threaded sleeve is in the tab/notch where it should be?

Sent from my DC4

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
yep, I got them through Mitch a little over a year ago. And drive by myself? not usually, I car pool to work with a buddy every other week, and I used to have my GF that was in there most of the time I drove it. Only time I'm really by myself is when I drive from Cincy to Toledo and back.
oh well they are well broken in, are the spring rates the same on both sides? if anything i would call tein

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Just raise the other side
Problem solves :p

Are you sure the threaded sleeve is in the tab/notch where it should be?

Sent from my DC4
that's how I've been dealing with it, but I'd like to go a little lower now that my new lip sits further off the ground.

oh well they are well broken in, are the spring rates the same on both sides? if anything i would call tein
I'm pretty sure they are. I didn't mix up the springs and struts when I got them. I'm going to juack it up this weekend probably and take a really good look.

Ryan659

I had the same prob when all corners were set evenly. I'm not maxed out so I just compensated accordingly.

Edit: same brand as yours.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
How 'off' is it? From fender to ground

Sent from my DC4
it's about a half inch off. At the moment all the fender-to-ground measurements are the same, I made it that way. I'm just not happy with the height, and the right rear is what's keeping me from going any lower. because I can't adjust that one and I don't want to make it look like the side is lower by lowering the rest.

Time for upgrade?
i doubt that ben wants to do that, they are still brand new, and revalving them isnt that much if you need to do so.

Check the forks in the front.
yeah, new suspension isnt exactly in the budget lol.

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Half an inch? Are you sure the top hat assembly was put together correctly? Sounds like you forgot a bushing or something

Sent from my DC4

bkirshr

User that is Registered
here's pictures..I took a look under there yesterday, and nothing seems different on either side.

Passenger Side

Driver's Side

It's a little bit more than 1/2", probably closer to 3/4"-1" :(