change cluster needle color

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
Sooooo I redid my LEDs and had to take the needles out to paint them. The calibration got thrown a bit off, how do you guys fix this?

Going about 20mph when I took this picture

Prozon

Kris
Take the cluster out, pop the glass off and plug cluster back in. Get a GPS or have a friend get up to speed and then you match his speed. Install the needle while driving down the road. That's what I did to fix mine anyways.

I was going to set the speedometer to be exactly with my GPS speed, but I made the speedo a little faster so I have a 2-3mph as a safety net if i'm speeding.

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
Take the cluster out, pop the glass off and plug cluster back in. Get a GPS or have a friend get up to speed and then you match his speed. Install the needle while driving down the road. That's what I did to fix mine anyways.

I was going to set the speedometer to be exactly with my GPS speed, but I made the speedo a little faster so I have a 2-3mph as a safety net if i'm speeding.
Alright thanks for the tip. Definitely a really good Idea with the speed cushion

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
if you shut the car off and all the needles go back to their resting position, shouldnt the fuel gauge be the only needle that you would need to remember it's position? Couldnt you just put all the others back in at the resting position and be fine??

Omarlito21

if you shut the car off and all the needles go back to their resting position, shouldnt the fuel gauge be the only needle that you would need to remember it's position? Couldnt you just put all the others back in at the resting position and be fine??
Actually when I did it I put the fuel needle to full and it dropped back to where it was suppose to be when I plugged everything back in of course. As for the other needles I needed to adjust them as I drove Im guessing cause they are on a spring and they somehow wind-up or something but its not too hard as you drive all u have to do is rotate the needle just try to remember the rpm....

Prozon

Kris
The speedo was the only needle I had an issue with. I didn't wind it up, and I think it may have effected it a little. I feel like it goes up slower then it should lol.

As for the other gauges, I would suggest putting the fuel needle to the full mark when you fuel up, or putting the temperature needle to cold when it's been sitting. More accurate gauges. I moved my fuel needle little so when it's on "E" I won't run out of gas right away lol.

Prozon

Kris
The speedo was the only needle I had an issue with. I didn't wind it up, and I think it may have effected it a little. I feel like it goes up slower then it should lol.

As for the other gauges, I would suggest putting the fuel needle to the full mark when you fuel up, or putting the temperature needle to cold when it's been sitting. More accurate gauges. I moved my fuel needle little so when it's on "E" I won't run out of gas right away lol.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
We tried to reset it at zero, but when he was driving it would spike hella quick. I think Keenan should just keep it; makes it look like he's totally racing all day