`.-. Changed my Gauge Light to Amber!!! =]

sonicvybe

new driver
i want to make my clock dance like a rainbow..and my exhaust glow like a dragon...am i in the right thread?

RSMisfit

i was in pep boys yesterday and they had some like LED bulbs or something, like they didnt have a tip and are brighter or something...$3.99 though :???: only had blue and amber....was gonna get blue but they only had one pair left plus almost 10 bucks for 4 bulbs....i dont know...
soo yeah

JDMB18civic

bbengies said:
is this process only for acuras/hondas?
i'm sure its possible to do on any car, you just have to find out what bulbs your dash uses, i just took mine off and went to advanced auto and compared bulbs

chicolindopr

R1DC2 said:
I finally changed my gauge light!!! What do u guys think... :yummy:

Post some of your gauges!!!
damn son i aint even gonna front dat shits looks sick...ima do da same shit cuz i hate da stock lookin ones...

bongo667

speedin said:
just the 194's from autozone
Hey speedin..How did you do the Climate control lights? If you ever make up to Raleigh man, hit up Capital Blvd on a Friday or Saturday night.

speedin

The Transporter
bongo667 said:
Hey speedin..How did you do the Climate control lights? If you ever make up to Raleigh man, hit up Capital Blvd on a Friday or Saturday night.
dude, you should come out to our meets in the charlotte area sometime. tons of fun and cool ass people (pm me if ur interested). but the climate control i followed THIS ARTICLE and used the taillight repair red tape. now the ciggarete lighter and the ash tray red lights were custom wiring.