Check this ITR out.......

dlo253

Yeah, who knows really. Just thought it was interesting. I would go look just for the hell of it if it wasnt like 3 hours away.

Or i could just ask for a pic of the vin on the firewall.. Sure as hell cant change that. haha.

Last edited:

Kyle

Yeah, who knows really. Just thought it was interesting. I would go look just for the hell of it if it wasnt like 3 hours away.

Or i could just ask for a pic of the vin on the firewall.. Sure as hell cant change that. haha.
I bet you could. Why couldn't you cut it out with a die grinder and weld it into another chassis?

justjdm

DB8 Whore
If you look closely, it says integra type r right above the vin in the pic and it does has the state of Washington tag on there as well. Definalty not imported though. Guy probably bought it dirt cheap at an auction and is trying to make some money off of it. It's worth it though for that price! I would have him take a pic of the firewall like you said and see if he is correct. He would probably get twice what he's asking if he throws this up on ebay!

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
I did a free vin check. It came up as...

Date of loss: 2003-02-13
Cause of loss: Theft/Stripped

It doesn't have a sunroof. Possibly, it could be a Type R.

Last edited:

TheSkygun

More than a few years ago. Nothing (other then wing and sticker) seems to be type r to me. Maybe the cluster gauge.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
its a real usdm ITR, was never "imported" though.

Decoded details for VIN #JH4DC2316Ys001211:
Year 2000
Make Acura
Model Integra R
Style Hatchback 2D
Engine 1.8L I4 PFI
Country Japan

JemmieN

not a girl lol
why are all of you saying it's not a real R? LOL it has been stolen so of course its missing the key components that makes it a R...

ATEGGY94

its legit i believe it.. its stolen a type R would be left bare around here you could sell the bolt by saying there type r
its cheap cus well its basically a gsr now and those are common

ATEGGY94

I did a free vin check. It came up as...

Date of loss: 2003-02-13
Cause of loss: Theft/Stripped

It doesn't have a sunroof. Possibly, it could be a Type R.
that must have been one sad day.... right before vday.. he deff didn't get none the next day

96GSRteg

Tyler
its so close. do want...

i doubt that guy went through all that trouble to make it look like a type r just to sell it for <4k. it has gsr engine, seats, cluster, aftermarket shift knob and tail lights. which are all things probably stolen when it was stripped.