Cheesenips Neon

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
True, Kbb still isn't bad thou. But um not selling

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Still a low milage car too so it's still worth a decent amount
What's the mileage looking like these days?
Yea, but I bet its worth more to you than it is in KBB value.
You could only bet. KBB doesn't compensate for market demand too well.
Yea, in my mind I want the unrealistic price of $23k for mine. HAHA, so yea. thats my way of saying im never selling.
My GSX "KBB's" at like $7k. I think I could find a taker or two for that price. It's just not worth selling, at hardly any price. Nobody would ever offer a price equal to the excitement that can be attained from it.

Disclaimer: Of course not many people are dumb enough to sink that kind of time and money to make a car like that, the car that it is.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I'm sitting at 67k.

Just ordered my agp fuel return line too.

speedin

The Transporter
My GSX "KBB's" at like $7k. I think I could find a taker or two for that price. It's just not worth selling, at hardly any price. Nobody would ever offer a price equal to the excitement that can be attained from it.

Disclaimer: Of course not many people are dumb enough to sink that kind of time and money to make a car like that, the car that it is.
LOL, for $7k id get you a check in a heatbeat! But yea thats my thought, id need AT LEAST $23k to find a car that could come close to matching the excitement I get from it right now. So it basically comes down to just sticking with it.

I'm sitting at 67k.
Thats a baby! Lol, im around 150k

not anther cody

Have you heard that people have figured out how to flash 1st gen ecus? And someone is selling ones that are similar to the Mopar ones? Someone like howell, but you aren't paying 400 bucks for a stock ecu with a sticker on it.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Yes, someone finally figured it out. They do all neon ecus but the 1g is the most popular right now. Not doing me any good since I'm on trinity.

not anther cody

I'm the same way. Mainly an iceman and a 55 mm tb and possibly a short throw. It already has a semi-solid bobble, mount inserts, tti long tube, and 3.94 .81 tranny (stock out of the car, gotta love early sport coupes)

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I'll keep my eyes open. Where are you from? I loved nmy 2.4 swapped neon I had. I considered doing another. I almost swapped the nyg acr I had too.

not anther cody

Wichita, Kansas. I'll probably drive this one for a little while. I only bought it to help a friend out of a jam, came with the 2.4 for <500 so it was kind of hard to pass up. I'll get some pictures up when its done. Oh I am also looking for a light grey driver side floor mat with "neon" embroidered into it. I have the other 3 of the set, just no driver side.