CHILD PRESENTS: Misc DC5 shots

CHILD

all day all JDM
Just thought i'd give a little taste of the ride. I wish the parts that i wanted weren't soo damn expensive, so i can have new mods here and there.....emjoy anyway :lol:

RSMisfit

CHILD said:
who ya gonna call?

nice pics, well done i must say.
you guys should of done a JDM pose in that one pic :p

g3teg97

Super Moderator
The pics are bad ass as always. I just hate to see an Acura Dealer license plate on such a clean DC5.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
damn clean as always child, need to hit u up sometimes....might be trying to upgrade to a MR Type S or PWP...only 3 left at john eagle...working with the salesman the pass couple days. clean pics :thumbs up

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Love that green and Black, Dam I need for money for a DC5!!

BTW Child you look You've been Shot it that first picture! lol!

CHILD

all day all JDM
we just got the plates in on my wifes white type-S, so now she's plated up. She wants the license plate relocater pretty bad. I still haven't gotten texas plates yet, so i only have a plate in the back =]

speedin

The Transporter
MoJoJoJo said:
damn clean as always child, need to hit u up sometimes....might be trying to upgrade to a MR Type S or PWP...only 3 left at john eagle...working with the salesman the pass couple days. clean pics :thumbs up
better get one of those type-s quick. and always nice pix child! keep up the good work

03dc5Integra

nice mugen strut bar, but how come your decal is different from mine? did mugen change the decal for the new batches of strut bars or somethin?

CHILD

all day all JDM
^^^im guessin' so. We just got the bar in like two weeks ago. Its actually on my wifes DC5 so i can't get any fresh pics of it right now since she's outta town. they probably did update it