CHILD PRESENTS: Misc DC5 shots

CHILD

all day all JDM
nautica_t said:
hey child you're really brave to be running the rays lug nuts. unless those are oem style lug nuts, they are actually bad for your car.
if its thet acorn style it'll seat the rim properly, otherewise if its the aftermarket lug style than those ray's lug nuts will be done soon and your oem rims aren't seated properly.

but nice car though. ..
*this gets old fast* these aren't like spoon lug nuts. Spoon and a few other companies make the special aftermarket lugs that dont seat properly on stock wheels. I've been riding with Rays lugs nuts for 3 years.....one year on the DC5, and the two years before on a EP3 hatch. RAYS LUG NUTS ARE FINE AND SEAT PROPERLY FTW.

speedin

The Transporter
CHILD said:
*this gets old fast* these aren't like spoon lug nuts. Spoon and a few other companies make the special aftermarket lugs that dont seat properly on stock wheels. I've been riding with Rays lugs nuts for 3 years.....one year on the DC5, and the two years before on a EP3 hatch. RAYS LUG NUTS ARE FINE AND SEAT PROPERLY FTW.
hum, never heard about any of that. good to know

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
CHILD said:
we have the same shoes!!!! i got the white blue and black ones... awesome for driving

btw I FUCKING HATE YOU AND YOUR CAR!!!! lol jp i love it... so jealoussssssss.....