CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

CokeSlap

Welp it has been a long time coming but my stock exhaust has finally kicked the bucket. Now comes the fun part of ordering a tanabe medallion touring!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

mannyfreshdb2

Excuse me what? I think you're actually retarded or just lack attention to detail.
LMFAO!!! DC2??? wtf
update on my db2 just got me OEM hood bra , armrest , Yakima bike snowboard rack and my greddy mx cat back exhaust just waiting on my stanleys one piece and my new wheels set up klutch Sl1 :p

Last edited:

dlo253

No color matched moldings??? Please tell me that roof rack gets used haha.

mannyfreshdb2

No color matched moldings??? Please tell me that roof rack gets used haha.
Nah previous owner painted them along with that egay headlights and yes roof rack are being used for a bike of course da fuq?... don't be retarded lol

Last edited:

CokeSlap

It's a valid question. You see so many people these days with the racks that are just there for show and never see any use.

dlo253

Bro, you might wanna watch your f***in tone it was a simple question. You know how many ricers get a rack for no reason other than looks? How bout you dont be retarded, fool.

mannyfreshdb2

Bro, you might wanna watch your f***in tone it was a simple question. You know how many ricers get a rack for no reason other than looks? How bout you dont be retarded, fool.
Watch my F*** tone don't be asking a stupid question retarded foo , and yes I ride mtn.. Bikes so there is a reason so dont judge if u don't know SMH

Last edited:

CokeSlap

I love the Internet tough guy. He had a valid question and did not judge you until your ignorant response. Now settle down before you continue to make a mountain out of a molehill.

mannyfreshdb2

I love the Internet tough guy. He had a valid question and did not judge you until your ignorant response. Now settle down before you continue to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2[/
What are you even talking about you are making a big deal out of nothing don't egg it on

dlo253

Mannyfresh is ignorant..... why you got all defensive over a simple question is beyond me. Nobody is egging anything on, other than you. There should be this gooey thing in between your ears, use it.

edit: and where did I judge you? A question and a judgement are quite different.

Squishmitten

Hey guys, new to the forums here. Just picked this gem up a few weeks ago. I've been looking for this exact car since I got my license (9 years now). It has some issues, but I got it at a decent price and am excited about throwing all of my money at this now.
1992 Aztec Green DB2 #0557