Club integra's detailing thread

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Too cold for a 3 hour hand wash this weekend :/

Spray washed/Foam brushed/Spray waxed it, as good as it will get when the temperature is under 65!

JGvtec

Looks really nice Rich! thanks for the picture's. Those pressure washer sprayers are always good to get the excess off of the car. Again thanks for the picture's you car always looks good.

dc2_

car looks really nice!
one of the cleanest silver tegs ive seen

but i really hope u have an existing coat of wax on the car
spray waxes arent to be used as a replacement for a liquid or paste wax.
spray wax is only to boost the existing wax life

JGvtec

Sweet! I ordered my buffer and pads the other day. Buffer is coming with the backing plate and everything. I ordered an orange light-medium cutting pad, a polishing pad, then just a wax pad. I paid 125 shipped for the buffer and around 25 shipped for the 3 pads.

JGvtec

So since i had my buffer handy i figured id refinish my moms headlights. Looks mad dope!

DRIVERS SIDE BEFORE

DRIVERS SIDE AFTER

PASSENGER SIDE BEFORE

PASSENGER SIDE AFTER

JUST SOME RANDOMS

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Those headlights look REALLY clean, man. What kind of buffer do you use? I need to buff out my headlights too, any suggestions on brand and exact product? :D

JGvtec

Those headlights look REALLY clean, man. What kind of buffer do you use? I need to buff out my headlights too, any suggestions on brand and exact product? :D
I use a PC 7424XP.(Porter Cable)

I wet sanded these headlights, then used some Meguiar's Ultimate compound on it with a CCS Orange foam pad.

Thanks for the compliment. ;)