coilovers that won't break the bank

urbano

i've ridden in a lexus that had ksports and it was pretty slammed, rode nice and smooth, that price is a steal
all the dudes at this shop ride ksports and they had nothing but good reviews, but then again i could be being tricked into buying them

red.line

how long ago did he buy them? the ksport factory is a near where i live
I dunno, he got them last year some time.
They were brand new, but who knows how old they were considering no one makes coilovers for the Aristo anymore.

urbano

I dunno, he got them last year some time.
They were brand new, but who knows how old they were considering no one makes coilovers for the Aristo anymore.
yeah i decided not to get them. the guy that owns the place is a flippen queer. i needed 1 rota to complete my set and he didnt want to sell it to me. he said they were out of stock but would sell me the rim i needed in another color

red.line

I've just heard a lot of bad things about them, more so than other companies but who knows, maybe their quality has improved.

Mikeb353

I bought me some Omni Coils for 550.00 out the door brand new, robearracing.com had them. Like the response on them, ride confort is okay a little stiff. but for the price i got them i couldn't let them go. Ill prob try the skunk2 soon