coilovers that won't break the bank

urbano

so ive been looking around for suspension upgrades that arent too expensive. im looking for some comfortable coilovers since im not going to be using my car on the track. any ideas?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i was actually just looking at these. any personal experiences?
Yes I do actually. I had the Pro-C on my DB8 and loved them. The Pro-S is basically a Pro-C, but without adjustable damping.

DumaDa9

from personal experience the skunk2 pro s were garbage, got really bouncy after a couple months. F&F Type I seem to be the best coilover on the market right now for the price

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
from personal experience the skunk2 pro s were garbage, got really bouncy after a couple months. F&F Type I seem to be the best coilover on the market right now for the price
This is why they came out with the Version 2.

red.line

I've heard the same thing about the first F2 coils but they too revised them and they seem to be much better.
I will be ordering mine this week hopefully!

urbano

so this guy at this local shop offered to sell me some ksports 32 way adjustable for 660 shipped with a 3 year warranty. good no?

DumaDa9

i've ridden in a lexus that had ksports and it was pretty slammed, rode nice and smooth, that price is a steal