Colorado Meet

19gsr95

Hello everyone its been a long time...I have been working my ass off!!!!
My 95 is almost all finished up, so I'll try to get some friends together for the next meet!!!

sadkos

the Colorado folks over at CB7Tuner.com (forum for 90-93 accord Enthusiasts) wants to setup a meet in April, any suggestions?? Anyone interested?? Anyone know of any big meets in April?

sadkos

Hey all,
How about a Meet and Greet cruise??

Meet: April 14, 2013

Where: Colorado Mills Mall
When: Saturday April 13, 2013
Weather Predication: 74 Degrees
Meet and Greet: Farthest East Parking Lot next to Off Broadway Shoes
Start: Colorado Mills Mall Golden, CO. Cruise starts at 1:00pm Sharp.
End: Buffalo Bill Memorial Museum Golden, CO

Route:
1. Start off from Colorado Mills Mall headed to Evergreen via west CO-74.
2. Head to LookOut Mountain via North CO-74, merge with I-70 east, then off on Lookout Mountain Rd.

Anyone in? PM me, let me know. Some of the folks over at CB7tuner.com would like to join as well. let's make this happen,

Last edited:

Stanz

Hello!

Hey! I'm new to this and already loving it!
I'll def. be at the meet. Nice to know there is other tegs out there :D

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Hey everyone!

Come to the CUSCC meet sunday!! SIGN UP BY 11PM TONIGHT For the Colorado unlimited sport car club meet!

I just signed up but its THIS sunday from 12pm to 4pm. ANY and ALL legit cars will be there! This is a PACKED event! Its at Flatirons.

I'll be there to REP the Mile High Integra Club :D

Check out their facebook and register tonight to be in it!
https://www.facebook.com/#!/CUSportCarClub?fref=ts

Btw Im Shawn.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Hey I got a question for you all. I need a hondata tuner that can also help with first start up and break-in, preferably in the Denver area. I want someone legit because I really want this car to be reliable again. If you have any suggestions at all, let me know.

saN

Charly[horse];1249591 said:
Hey I got a question for you all. I need a hondata tuner that can also help with first start up and break-in, preferably in the Denver area. I want someone legit because I really want this car to be reliable again. If you have any suggestions at all, let me know.
A guy named Tobi. He used to run a shop called TC Performance. He is now back tuning cars. Give him a ring. He is working out of DynoPro for now, so you may have to call their line to get to him. DynoPro's address is:

5655 Gray St.
Arvada, CO. 80002

He's done some good work in the past.