Cops.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
That's bullshit man. But no Cat is the kicker. Still though, "modified exhaust" .. Really? That is just not even worth the gas they use to pull you.

'94 Teg FTW.

Nick_C78

Ok..well I see you are in the Army I am guessing. I know you have heard the saying about Marines: Muscles Are Required Intelligence Not Expected. Well, apply that to Orange County Motorcycle Cops and you get what I mean.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Ah.. Those assholes. Haha don't get me wrong, we respect all the other branches equally, but we have our sayings. (i.e calling the air force "chair force"). I definitely see what you mean now.

'94 Teg FTW.

Nick_C78

ARMY: Aren't Ready to be Marines Yet. :p I know them all as well. I have even heard the masturbation theory of the military. Marines are your right hand, they get shit done and do all the stroking. The army, navy and airforce are the left hand. They are there to support you. Whether it be to turn the page, pump more lotion, or clean up. It is always there for you when you need it and is equally important in the task at hand. haha Good buddy of mine who is a Marine told me that.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
ARMY: Aren't Ready to be Marines Yet. :p I know them all as well. I have even heard the masturbation theory of the military. Marines are your right hand, they get shit done and do all the stroking. The army, navy and airforce are the left hand. They are there to support you. Whether it be to turn the page, pump more lotion, or clean up. It is always there for you when you need it and is equally important in the task at hand. haha Good buddy of mine who is a Marine told me that.
Haha that's a good one. I guess it applies to me because I'm directly in a support role: Combat Medic.

'94 Teg FTW.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i hate being in the navy. never again volunteer yourself guys!! back to back deployments suck so much.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
oh. and i got told that my polished OEM LS muffler was illegal too because cop said it was aftermarket and loud..?!

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
i hate being in the navy. never again volunteer yourself guys!! back to back deployments suck so much.

Aw come on, the Navy isn't so bad is it? I would be in that, I just hate water ;D

'94 Teg FTW.