DC sniper execution

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
this couldn't have happened any sooner. this was going down right where i live and frankly i remember being scared to be outside, especially at the shop. what a heartless person posessed by the devil.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jCLJgr-em-CUl0JhJd6XRoSJMeXAD9BS3QO00
wow... yeah did they ever find a motive for it?
wow...didint realize that it was 7 years ago.
:shock: damn... i didnt realize it was that long ago either

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
damn. yeah i was afraid to walk home from the bus stop and all the parents were afraid to take the kids to our soccer practices lol. the shooting at michael's craft store is a minute from my house and i was right behind it in the mall when it happened.... insane. im glad this is finally happening, i cant believe it was 7 years ago

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
That night he shot the guy in Ashland was my homecoming night my senior yr. I was at apple bees with my Ex and we were bout to leave when it came on the news. They said he was heading 95s...Chester is 95s from ashland. We were both a little worried about walking out. Plus, my highschool wasnt but maybe 2 miles from the I95 on ramps.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
nah dude, fuk death sentence, id rather see him rott in prison than take the easy way out....

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Fuck that, they need to execute more people. Such a waste of money feeding these douche bags for years.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Fuck that, they need to execute more people. Such a waste of money feeding these douche bags for years.
......execution costs more lol, and if thye put him in solitary confinement for the next 40 years.. well thats what i call punishment, hell go through the whol desocialization process, andp robly kill himself before he dies of age.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
......execution costs more lol, and if thye put him in solitary confinement for the next 40 years.. well thats what i call punishment, hell go through the whol desocialization process, andp robly kill himself before he dies of age.
I'll kill these fuckers for free. I live in Spotsylvania, Va. I have LOTS of guns and LOTS of ammo. It's a prerequisite for living here I guess.