DC sniper execution

heykosal

Angkorian
this couldn't have happened any sooner. this was going down right where i live and frankly i remember being scared to be outside, especially at the shop. what a heartless person posessed by the devil.
x2 agreed

wow...didint realize that it was 7 years ago.
Damn its been that long since I was in high school?

nah dude, fuk death sentence, id rather see him rott in prison than take the easy way out....
x2

Fuck that, they need to execute more people. Such a waste of money feeding these douche bags for years.
true, i've never thought about that..

......execution costs more lol
so you think execution costs more than keeping the guy alive and well for 50+ more years until he dies naturally? not only will he have to be fed, but don't forget about health care(especially when he gets old) education if he elects for that, not to mention overhead costs like electricity and water he'd be using lol.

it would save a lot of money if people like this didn't even last 5 min. after the guilty verdict. just walk him out of the court room, into the hallway and POW! saves 35,000 a year we could spend on jail them and put the money into the 13,000 per student on edcutation. bullets cost like 5 cents or whatever...
lol AGREED

Last edited: