Dc2racers From Crap to The Track Build

Dc2racer

Hey everyone I've been lurking the forums for a while and finally decided to post my 95 SE Integra

This will slowly but surely turn into a Road Racing/ TIme Attack Integra

The only mods so far are bolt ons

I plan on building a b20b block with a b16 head ported and all that jazz for the motor I will build everything from the ground up learning as I go so bear with me mofos :D

Last edited:

Dc2racer

ya i know lol sadly I couldnt find any other way to upload pics if anyone knows how that would greatly be apreciated

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
You were using the pics in thumbnail form. At the end of your URL was "th". I deleted the "th" and got this:

Dc2racer

thanks canadian and eyekhan I got it now :D but @samurai unfourtunately im in central florida so any track.that I want to go to I will have to trailer the teg there lol but hopefully I can save enough money for brakes, tires, and buddy club N+ I think theyre called and hit the track for the first time! @greendb nah previous owner said they came from a kia spectra lmaooo

Screech

beer budget white trash
lol, tracking a car on rota's.
I know of a local that has the legit ssr type x's for sale if your interested.

Dc2racer

lol im not gonna track with the rotas its just the tires on the rotas have ALOT more tread then the rims on there now lol and how much?