DC4 build in AZ :)

So... I traded my boosted Prelude for this Integra and some cash. Its a total bucket LOL. BUT, I have started restoring it because it happens to be my favorite car.

Here are the wheels it came with. One was cracked.

I bought this Drags used.

I started sanding the car down because there were some door dings. You can also see that some of the panels dont line up. I have already adjusted some. I am doing the front clip while putting the turbo kit in.

Turbo kit comes in tomorrow along with some new corner lenses. I have already put another sunroof in because the old one was messed up.

Finally got done with the primer. Gonna sand a few more spots and paint it again. They shipped me a turbo today and knew they messed up haha.

Finally got the turbo in lol Still have to put the 1000cc injectors in. I was supposed to get an A/R .60 and got a .70.

Put new turn lenses on. I aligned the body a bit more. there is still some out of place spots though.

Last edited:

Welpppp.. I got my turbo kit today annnnnddd they forgot to put the turbo in the box. LOL So I guess ill do more body work.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Haha what a fail on that company's part, I am an Arizona native, stuck in Wyoming if that counts for anything lol and good lookin build too btw

Havok114

Is the ls built ? I think that turbo is too big lol anyways it looks good I need to stop being lazy and get a downpipe

Is the ls built ? I think that turbo is too big lol anyways it looks good I need to stop being lazy and get a downpipe
It is a .63 trim so I guess its just a .70 cold housing.

Nope stock block. I am looking for a short block to build and then Ill swap them.

I am running 7 PSI which isnt too bad. It pulls like a beast though.

you did a tune right? and what color are you gonna paint it?
I did a street tune and its still running rich at part throttle. So its not done yet.
I am thinking about painting it white with either a gold or green micro flake.