DC4 build in AZ :)

Nice to see another AZ car also!! What turbo kit is that it looks nice!
Its actually an ebay kit from fastwayracer.

The turbo, piping and intercooler are GSP which is Godspeed I think.

It has ZERO shaft play so I am pretty happy with it. The intercooler is also heavy duty feeling compared to the last ebay kit that I had on my prelude.

Dylonious

Its actually an ebay kit from fastwayracer.

The turbo, piping and intercooler are GSP which is Godspeed I think.

It has ZERO shaft play so I am pretty happy with it. The intercooler is also heavy duty feeling compared to the last ebay kit that I had on my prelude.
Thats sweet I had a ebay kit on my 96 b16 and it was great!! Looking to buy another one for my da!!

Dylonious

Idk what program but tuned by built by notorious on a street tune. The y hooked up the wideband and tuned it that way on the street!! Wasnt the best tune but its all I could afford at the time. Planning on doing a boost build on the da when in done with my civic!!

Havok114

Idk what program but tuned by built by notorious on a street tune. The y hooked up the wideband and tuned it that way on the street!! Wasnt the best tune but its all I could afford at the time. Planning on doing a boost build on the da when in done with my civic!!
I didint know bbn tuned how much was it?

Dylonious

I didint know bbn tuned how much was it?
They actually don't tune anymore lol I knew them right when they opened there first shop probably 2 years ago or something before they were big. They don't street tune anymore cause its unsafe, they have to go up to 100mph and on city streets its not worth it!!