Does Nrg Hub Lock fit V. 3-3.5 ?

ATEGGY94

Does anyone know if it works I just want to make sure the hub lock fits on the newer versions and also if Nardi/Personal steering wheel fits the hub
I've tried google I tried Honda tech and looked thru the older threads
Thanks

Sammich

this is a perfect thread for me to ask this...do the DA/EF/DC/EG use the same hub, adapter, steering wheel parts?

ATEGGY94

i actually read on that eg./dc/da yes same hub im not sure about ef
and what do you guys think about steering wheels? 320mm or 350mm and which wheel is better or a popular one

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Bryan not sure, about the hub but quick release and wheel will fit

get whatever size you want, its up to you. i like a smaller than stock one. it took me a while to get used to my personal from a 280mm momo which was the shit.

ATEGGY94

the steering wheel. i asked you about your opinion on sizes because you had the oem steering wheel and the personal
but i think i got it ima go 320mm

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
no you dont, there is a longer hub.

What the short hubs do is keep the steering wheel in a stock position, but if you like it a bit longer, you can use a regular hub like the momo. Look at my build thread i have a momo long hub.

Sammich

i actually read on that eg./dc/da yes same hub im not sure about ef
and what do you guys think about steering wheels? 320mm or 350mm and which wheel is better or a popular one
Bryan not sure, about the hub but quick release and wheel will fit

get whatever size you want, its up to you. i like a smaller than stock one. it took me a while to get used to my personal from a 280mm momo which was the s***.
i asked because ive never had one before and seeing that you do i wanted your personal opinion on the wheel

@Bryan
http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=5094&idcategory=467
thanks fellas. i think this may be one of my few 2013 'mods'

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Bryan - NRG is weak sauce, look into the Sparco SFI rated quick release or the Works Bell quick release. NRG is garbage. Its actually a knockoff of Works Bell.

Sammich

Bryan - NRG is weak sauce, look into the Sparco SFI rated quick release or the Works Bell quick release. NRG is garbage. Its actually a knockoff of Works Bell.
ohhhhhhhhhhhh how i dooooooo love the search option :D

works bell will work w/ my personal wheel, right?