Drag raced on Sat with my 98 LS :)

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
So saturday my dad wanted to go to the drag strip to race his mercedes e55. He has the record for stock e55s by the way at 11.701 at 121.8. Anddd I decided to take my integra out too. Just keepin it off the streets! :)

These are times I ran.

Run 1- 18.001 @ 86.8 but once i got used to it this is what i ran
Run 2- 17.334 @ 86.3 then
Run 3- 16.956 @ 87.2
Run 4- 16.615 @ 87.84 this was my best of the day
Run 5- 16.969 @ 88.01

So idk how good that time is for stock 98 LS's but thats what i ran, what do you guys think?

redrocket

Love the E55, one of the best cars made IMO, here is a picture of mine before I sold it :( 759HP 695 TQ

[/IMG]

I am not sure about your time on the track but it seems good to me!

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
your best is about .3 off of stock ls times i think
Oh well thats good then! It was my first time ever pushing the car so thats cool.
congratulations on your time!
Thanks man, I just wanted to see what i could get stock before i start modifying anything.
It's always nice to see someone being safe about racing, congrats man. Keep it up!
Yeah Im about to turn 18 on April 14 and my whole life my dad tells me to keep it off the street. So i do keep it at the track, I dont want my car impounded or crashed or me ending up dead :( haha. But thank you though!
nice time for a stock ls :)
Thank you! When i start modifying Ill post those times up too. Im planning on either a B18c5 or k24 :)

mirrorimg

Heres my best run with everything

Reaction: 1.206
60 foot: 2.411
I2: 7.017
I3: 10.806
MPH (I3): 66.604
I4: 13.978

ET: 16.615
MPH: 87.840
That is definitely what you need to be working on next time you hit the track. You can get a much better time by reacting to the green light faster.

95project_GS-R

ppl say when the last couple lights before green light that you should start, so your already moving when its green. idk tho ive never dragged my car

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
That is definitely what you need to be working on next time you hit the track. You can get a much better time by reacting to the green light faster.
Yeah i know pretty slow haha but it was my first time ever drag racing anything so i didnt really know what to expect you know, I might go back one more time to better that time but im not sure yet.