Driving Shoes?

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
So I figured I'd just ask in a general sense:

What kind of shoes do you guys like to drive in?

I'm generally not one for adidas/nike/puma or anything of the like - I'm often wearing skateboarding shoes. I've been wearing Etnies since 2000 and often find myself buying mid-tops.. but when it comes to driving I've recently made the switch to much thinner shoes, and often wear Sperry Top-Siders or other loafer-like shoes.

I've worn the hell out of my current pair that I picked up when I was in Italy last year and I'm in the market for another set of shoes. Let me know what you guys like to drive in, this is serious business. I need something decent to drive in.. I've heard good things about Piloti and Puma, so I said to myself "Hey self, why don't we ask those super intelligent people at ClubIntegra what they sport?"

So now I await your response!

Kinta94

heres my every day shoe. I love them because they are thin and are so comfortable but im probably the only kid in high school with them haha.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
VANS old school with the laces
Nike Dunk SB
Nike Tre AD SB
Puma Suede

for driving and spirited driving

for serious stuff i use these:

in all white

JGvtec

Gotta love sale shoes. 34.99 I like wearing skate shoes they are always more comfortable to me. I used to skate

Also these :)

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
heres my every day shoe. I love them because they are thin and are so comfortable but im probably the only kid in high school with them haha.

I've got almost the exact same thing but mine are white.

VANS old school with the laces
Nike Dunk SB
Nike Tre AD SB
Puma Suede

for driving and spirited driving

for serious stuff i use these:

in all white
Dunks? Really!?
I've driven in IPaths before and it's like hell trying to do anything. I mean I can do it, but it's just so damn uncomfortable.. I'm one of those people that has to be comfortable when I'm doing something or else I'm pissed off like there's no tomorrow.
I've been looking around for some Vans Vulcanized 106s or Oldschools but I just can't find anything that appeases me aesthetically. Yeah, they have to look good too. I hate being all mismatched in my outfits.. hate wearing a plaid flannel jacket with jeans and my loafers, but sometimes it has to be done.

Kinta94

I've got almost the exact same thing but mine are white.

Dunks? Really!?
I've driven in IPaths before and it's like hell trying to do anything. I mean I can do it, but it's just so damn uncomfortable.. I'm one of those people that has to be comfortable when I'm doing something or else I'm pissed off like there's no tomorrow.
I've been looking around for some Vans Vulcanized 106s or Oldschools but I just can't find anything that appeases me aesthetically. Yeah, they have to look good too. I hate being all mismatched in my outfits.. hate wearing a plaid flannel jacket with jeans and my loafers, but sometimes it has to be done.
whaaaat? i wear my loafers no matter what who cares about matching unless its for an interview or something big. But nikes have never been good shoes to me they never fit right.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
whaaaat? i wear my loafers no matter what who cares about matching unless its for an interview or something big. But nikes have never been good shoes to me they never fit right.
oh yeah definitely agree, I always try and sport the loafers.
I've always worn skate shoes it's just such a pain driving in them.
Can't recall whether or not I have another pair of loafers at home.. I want to say I do but I remember them being less comfortable.

I can't stand those huge Nike shoes. It's probably a bit hypocritical considering I wear Etnies and iPath mid-tops, but Nike makes running shoes, do they not? When the hell did they start making huge skateboarding shoes.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING

I bought Puma Future Cat Lo's, but I don't really care for the amount of pedal they cover. I usually blip the throttle when hell-toe downshifting with the side of my foot and the driving shoes are a bit narrow and cause me to have to pivot more than I would like. I got the same pair for my son with the Ferrari logo on them, he's only two, but he needs to style like his dad :D
I'm trying to get used to them, but my favorite shoe is either my work shoe or my DC's

My work shoe has a thin, soft sole that is great for contact with the pedal and allows me to feel it better

squarehead

Old guy
  • Old school Classic waffle sole lace-ups black Vans for weekend-fun driving.
  • Alpinestars Tech 1-R racing shoes for Solo II (I still have them from my formula car racing days).
  • Anything that happens to be on my feet for daily driving.

Prozon

Kris
You people and your shoes. I wear whatever I can get cheap lol.
I burn through shoes so ridiculously fast that I don't even bother with getting good ones anymore. I used to buy the $80 shoes, now i'm at like the $20 shoes lol.

I think I have some random shoes from Target right now, although I have driven with my work boots on. (Steel toe boots suck for driving that car.)