Dylan Fujimoto's Video Production Portfolio

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

So as most of you know, I am a film major, i make and edit my own films. Hense the promo video for CI i am creating (the VIP members know what im talking about) Ive chosen Club Integra as one of the places where i will be showing my portfolio off, to gain coverage. Its been discussed several times by Mark, Kyle, Jason, Jayson, Adel, Kosal, Nick and everyone else who is at the core of the CI family that this is one of the most unique car forums out there and we do have a liberty of shooting the s*** and showing off video portfolios.

Below i have attached a link to my YouTube Channel as well as posted some of my "best works". Please Contact me if you have interest in hiring me for future events if you reside in Northern California.

http://www.youtube.com/user/epyon916?feature=mhum

[YOUTUBE="How to Kill a Blind Man-Directors Cut"]I5K_-3_x43s[/YOUTUBE]
This is the Director's cut of How to Kill a Blind Man. It was a short film created in 2007 by a group of aspiring film makers. This is a section that i filmed for the final product which ended up following a different path than what was originally created. This is my view for the ending sequence. It is a raw edit, and no blending or color correction was done. This was filmed on a Canon GL2 camera. Enjoy.

[YOUTUBE="Test-Kyle Standiford"]ROFexvqsdSs[/YOUTUBE]
Just a test video using music by Kyle Standiford

[YOUTUBE="Phase Blue"]ySmYzp7dbzg[/YOUTUBE]
Visual Effects inspired by House MD

[YOUTUBE="Day Dream"]VUz6-iy-NXM[/YOUTUBE]
An expreimental film which one best portfolio for an experimental film for the 2008 tower of youth film festival

[YOUTUBE="stance of the nation"]5hd6cfFcJTU[/YOUTUBE]
Video from a meet This is in HD, please watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hd6cfFcJTU

[YOUTUBE="Backyard Motorsports"]YM7r6EBQTHY[/YOUTUBE]
Backard Motorsports Promo This is in HD please watch here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM7r6EBQTHY

These are only a few of my videos much much more on the youtube link above

Last edited:

mirrorimg

Looks good Dylan. What kind of setup do you have for moving shots? Some sort of weighted setup to reduce vibration?

JGvtec

I really liked Blue HOLLA. Im still waiting for this laptop to load so i can watch day dream. Nice work man. :woot:

Edit: Just watched Day Dream. Can you explain that one to me? I get it but i don't ha ha. :what:

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Looks good Dylan. What kind of setup do you have for moving shots? Some sort of weighted setup to reduce vibration?
I think all my moving shots are handheld without a counter weight. the video of my car uses a skateboard to keep up with the car. I havent used anything professional moving equipment until i purchased my new camera to be honest, my last camera was half the weight of my current one and was easier to control.

I really liked Blue HOLLA. Im still waiting for this laptop to load so i can watch day dream. Nice work man. :woot:
thanks man. I got a hd one in the works, and a documentary.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

Edit: Just watched Day Dream. Can you explain that one to me? I get it but i don't ha ha. :what:
its just a kids day dream
the assignment was about lighting, and i used light as a tangible object.

JGvtec

Keep up the good work Dylan. I cant wait to see The CI Promo :shock: Im sure its going to be sick. :thumbs up

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
lol at the bright red blood :lol: what do you use for the fx? And you should try using Motion for removing some of the shaking from your camera

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
lol at the bright red blood :lol: what do you use for the fx? And you should try using Motion for removing some of the shaking from your camera
hand held movements were purposly put in. the "how to kill a blind man" was not fully finished, it was just a rough cut to demonstrated editing and what not, so no color correction or blending. I use After Effects

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
ahhhhhhhh im going to reupload it anyways i think. :thumbs up im going to do a color grading test in Apple Color