Dylan's 2001 Type-aRRR

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Thats it? Bent trailing arm?? holy fuck.... i will never find a deal like this even if i had money sitting around for years.

dopematic

You got this car for 6k? Jesus Christ! What a steal.

Very Clean :thumbs up

drevans_satx

Dylan
Yup, some rich kid had it, wrecked it, and decided he wanted something new.
Originally he was parting it out and selling the shell for 2k, but we made a deal to sell as it for 6k.

It has a autopage 2 way alarm, hood release cable relocation, and a kill switch that's hard to find even if you know where it is. As for storage at night, well lets just say this is Texas..and I live in a nice quiet middle of nowhere.

I saw it on craigslist and was like "no, that's impossible." at first i was going to just buy his engine and trans to throw into my gsr, but at 6 thousand...lets just say the gsr is for sale now.

dopematic

Yup, some rich kid had it, wrecked it, and decided he wanted something new.
Originally he was parting it out and selling the shell for 2k, but we made a deal to sell as it for 6k.

I saw it on craigslist and was like "no, that's impossible." at first i was going to just buy his engine and trans to throw into my gsr, but at 6 thousand...lets just say the gsr is for sale now.
Yeah theres no way you should pass this up. If I saw this I would hop on it in a heartbeat! Great pick up and I hate you LOL jkjk :)

drevans_satx

Dylan
Update: Well I just got home from the first drive in the ITR.
All I can say is: Holy crap, this is a whole new monster.
It feels as though I'm driving a large go-kart, not in a bad way. It handles so flawlessly and small motions translate into precise motions...oh yeah and it's pretty damn quick!

It's always fun to brap my way down Hwy 87 :)