endo617: 98 Ej6 Project: Balanced Form

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Clutch and Heat Barrier came in, DEI 10x10 inch only $8. I wanted a Spoon Heat Barrier, but DEI is just as good. Just have to paint the oil now.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Valvetrain got loud out of nowhere, valve lash is perfect. I ordered S2 LMA because I got $10 off from a coupon. Super happy, my buddy had some AEM new old stock pulleys laying around for 6 years lol, his giving them to me. Finally, like I said it's time for aesthetic mods and bought some folding mirrors for the 4 door.

I have one of those AEM pulleys on my power steering. I love it.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I have one of those AEM pulleys on my power steering. I love it.
getting them tomorrow, hopefully I have time to install them.

Installed my new mirrors, having Integra flashbacks. Also Blue Broadway Mirror came in, I've been getting annoyed by the glare from peoples HID's and Highbeams in my rear view. The Blue tint is supposed to help with that.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I got around to replacing the Slave, Master and Clutch Line. I ran into an issue right from the start, the banjo bolt was to long and bottomed out with a gap. I had no choice but to grind it down carefully not to ruin the threads, plus I couldn't go back because the old hard line snapped when removing it because it was almost rotted through. Everything else came out fine thankfully.

Here are some pictures of the rebuilt engine that I haven't posted yet, still under construction, mainly cosmetic stuff.

Sneak peak at something I'll be working on for another project of mine. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
I got around to replacing the Slave, Master and Clutch Line. I ran into an issue right from the start, the banjo bolt was to long and bottomed out with a gap. I had no choice but to grind it down carefully not to ruin the threads, plus I couldn't go back because the old hard line snapped when removing it because it was almost rotted through. Everything else came out fine thankfully.

Here are some pictures of the rebuilt engine that I haven't posted yet, still under construction, mainly cosmetic stuff.

Sneak peak at something I'll be working on for another project of mine. Stay tuned.

ITB's! Yes, yes, yes, yes.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
ITB's! Yes, yes, yes, yes.
Not saying anything.

Redoing the brake system completely on the 4 Door, finally bought the pads, EBC Red Stuff. Read these are good for AutoX and driving, not great on the track but I'll try them anyway. Marshall Fuel gauge for my 91 Civic Si that I'm digging into very soon.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
This turned out harder than my Integra bushings. Got it done, one again lots of fire was needed to get the old bushing out.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
You gonna mod those throttle bodies?
I'm doing something with them but not for my 4 door.

Everything fits nicely, I need to get some o-rings for the injectors to the ports. The OE o-rings don't fit properly, the top grommets to the injectors did fit. Also have to get some 2-3mm spacers to bolt up the fuel rail.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Last events autoX pics

I weighed the Civic today, happy that even with the GSR it's little than stock.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Kenwood Tweeters installed to match my front Kenwood 6.5 3-way and rear 6x9 5-way speakers. Rear speakers were drowning out the fronts but not anymore.