February 10 ROTM: AcurInteg96

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
i dont mean to be a dick but your car is pretty much all stock besides a couple look good bolt ons.... i thought ROTM was for clean built cars?? someone please respond im confused:( if i knew anybody could enter i would have put mine in a long time ago:x errr oh well
you need to read the rules first:roll:

lowteg99

oh no man not trying to screw you. trust me. they have some typical curb rash from the previous owner but other than that they arent bent or messed up. i have some SIs im polishing and putting on and i dont know if im gonna put the effort into redoing these anytime soon. i love them i really do. but if i can help someone out im more than happy to. what rims are on her teg now? i may be willing to do a straight trade.
Im not really sure i think its an older rota wheel of some sort, she doesnt like them but im not really into putting all those accessories on, im the old school oem looking muscle car guy with more under the hood than the cars worth:)

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Im not really sure i think its an older rota wheel of some sort, she doesnt like them but im not really into putting all those accessories on, im the old school oem looking muscle car guy with more under the hood than the cars worth:)
sounds like my brother. not a fan of my rice rocket. lol. but ill take pics of mine and you can take pics of yours and well go from there.

lowteg99

sounds like my brother. not a fan of my rice rocket. lol. but ill take pics of mine and you can take pics of yours and well go from there.
how much do you want for them? ill have to talk to her when she gets back home from the beach and see if she still wants them