February 10 ROTM: AcurInteg96

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
im workin on it. lol. my buddy wont let me use the shop to install them and its too fucking cold outside.

lowteg99

i dont mean to be a dick but your car is pretty much all stock besides a couple look good bolt ons.... i thought ROTM was for clean built cars?? someone please respond im confused:( if i knew anybody could enter i would have put mine in a long time ago:x errr oh well

alyssafacex

i dont mean to be a dick but your car is pretty much all stock besides a couple look good bolt ons.... i thought ROTM was for clean built cars?? someone please respond im confused:( if i knew anybody could enter i would have put mine in a long time ago:x errr oh well
hmmmmm thats a great first post...
where's your build thread??

lowteg99

its for anyone who wants to enter...
ohh okay sorry about that. this is actually my daughters account ive been looking around here for information about building her car.. she told me i had to get on and check out your wheels! and i quote "dad dad dad you have to see this red cars wheels on clubintegra.com they are soo cute!" do you think you cold get me the name of them?? :)

Mick Lvn

ohh okay sorry about that. this is actually my daughters account ive been looking around here for information about building her car.. she told me i had to get on and check out your wheels! and i quote "dad dad dad you have to see this red cars wheels on clubintegra.com they are soo cute!" do you think you cold get me the name of them?? :)

I f'n LOST! lololol :lol:

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
You seem awful eager to sell me yours.... Are they junk or you just dont like the cute star thing?
oh no man not trying to screw you. trust me. they have some typical curb rash from the previous owner but other than that they arent bent or messed up. i have some SIs im polishing and putting on and i dont know if im gonna put the effort into redoing these anytime soon. i love them i really do. but if i can help someone out im more than happy to. what rims are on her teg now? i may be willing to do a straight trade.