Few questions on HID's

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Whoever told you that is wrong! Most popular is 6K by far,than 43k. I had 6K and now I have 45K from ddm. if you want 8k get it,but I'm telling you light output sucks.

As far as sound system, goto audio place and see which type of speakers you like best. Each person ear is diffrent,and will like diffrent kind of speakers. I like the alpine type s whichever componets you run,make sure you run an amp to the speakers. It will sound amazing.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
The 8k (pretty blue) has a higher light scatter rate (as in you wont be able to see shit) and the higher up the scale the worse the light scatter gets. if you want the best visibility out of your hids get the 4300-4500k. thats the closest to white you're going to get and it will still look like it has a blue tint if you're outside of your car.

Not to mention driving with 8k (blue) you're going to be more fatigued driving. Blue color is fatiguing on the eyes and you will become physically more tired quicker than with white.

Stopsign32v

I love my 5ks! White white white white white white. Blue is for ricers IMO.

Moose_Gumps

Well I went ahead and went with the 8000ks, but I got a 55 watt so it will bleach it out a little. Got my new JDM shift knob in the mail today:)

Anyway, still trying to figure out what speakers/tweeters to get. anymore suggestions?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
seriously dude goto car audio store and find one that sounds best to you in your price range... I can say focal is a great brand, but doubt your willing to folk out the $600 for them. BUY what YOU think sounds good to YOU! and 55w wont make the 8K any lighter in color.