Finally the integra is fixed

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Hey whats up guys just wanted to share my happines with you all i finally got the teg running again, i was going to put a h22 in it and when we did the fucker had a blown head gasket and no compression on cylinder 3. so i decide to see how bad the b18b was after the timing belt had busted on me and to my suprise everything was cool no bent valves or anything.So now i decide to put it back in and since it was already out i put new valve cover, new rings, type R valves & retaines and springs, and a new timing belt and water pump. im so glad shes back she need a shower bad so ill only post a teaser photo for now.

P.S. i also got some rims from this dude that owed me some cash and new tires ill post after i clean her up.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
lol i will but i need to clean it up a bit before i take pics its been sitting in the garage for almost a year

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i was going to put a h22 in it and when we did the fucker had a blown head gasket and no compression on cylinder 3.]
That sucks major balls man. That would have been nice. Oh well though, atleast you got her back on the road, much better than being a dust collector

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
teasers lookin' ight.

i bet an h22 woulda been nice in there? plan on puttin' the h22 in still?
thanks full pics will come soon, the h22 has too many problems maybe when i get time ill take it apart and work on it but not planing on putting it in anything at the momet

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
That sucks major balls man. That would have been nice. Oh well though, atleast you got her back on the road, much better than being a dust collector
yeah i was upset when we put the h22 in and it was all bad then having to take it out.But thats true im glad its running again

ltrain

Hey whats up guys just wanted to share my happines with you all i finally got the teg running again, i was going to put a h22 in it and when we did the fucker had a blown head gasket and no compression on cylinder 3. so i decide to see how bad the b18b was after the timing belt had busted on me and to my suprise everything was cool no bent valves or anything.So now i decide to put it back in and since it was already out i put new valve cover, new rings, type R valves & retaines and springs, and a new timing belt and water pump. im so glad shes back she need a shower bad so ill only post a teaser photo for now.

P.S. i also got some rims from this dude that owed me some cash and new tires ill post after i clean her up.

where u going h2b?