First car :)

XjoEnX

Green is a great color. OP nice car. My neighbor has the same color and same wheels but in gold. I like the shine of green colored cars.

Evul9

Thanks everyone. Any ideas on wheels that are a tad cheaper? And i probably wont replace them till the tires need to be replaced.

Evul9

Yeah, sadly in Louisville the whole car thing isn't too popular, more like massive trucks... but have been looking

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
When you get older, you'll regret buying such a car. And, why not buy a stick?

Edit: whoops lol. Wrong thread...

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Thanks everyone. Any ideas on wheels that are a tad cheaper? And i probably wont replace them till the tires need to be replaced.
"knock off wheels" are your best bet for something cheap, buddy clubs are within budget, around 7-800. Konig are about 500 ish but they are super knockoffs.

The flat out wheel says "RAVSENGINEERING" instead of "RAYSENGINEERING"

Sammich

"knock off wheels" are your best bet for something cheap, buddy clubs are within budget, around 7-800. Konig are about 500 ish but they are super knockoffs.

The flat out wheel says "RAVSENGINEERING" instead of "RAYSENGINEERING"
i dont think i'd call them "super knockoffs" konig are a good brand, i'm just fukin confused as to why they have that on the wheel..i didnt know that until i saw it on a FS thread and it was pointed out then i looked at my wheel and saw it..i mean i knew they were ce28 reps, but..i definitely dont knock konig...they are a good brand, been around for a while

2kdb7

I say go for some clean ls meshes on low profile tires and lower it more it'll be cheap and look good. Also I find it easier to get tires for 15s there seems to be more variety

Evul9

Ok thanks, have been looking over craigslist, no luck yet. Forgot to mention that it has a OBD1 conversion.

Evul9

Hey guys have been busy as of late. Might be buying some gunmetal GSR blades. What do you guys think? Oh and i have lowered my car quite a bit, pics soon

Evul9

That's what I was thinking too, just wanted another opinion. Hopefully I will get them and get tirws for them soon and sell the current ones. Any idea how much I should try to sell those for?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2