Fog light switch color

TheSkygun

Got the LEDs today, thanks to slick.
The light that should go on when the fogs are clicked on stays off
Tested an led on the one that goes on to make sure it would light up, check
Went to do the same to the one that wouldn't, failed
So idk what's going on there

But main issue is I can not open up the switch to figure it all out.
Does not seem to be a film either, so the light bulb makes the color fully

TheSkygun

No issues with the fogs, just issues with the mod I thought about trying. The fogs work great, just need to up the bulbs to be a bit better off with the retros and I like the look of them without the cover on

enoch723

just do what I did to all my cluster bulbs.. take the colored sharpy to the bulb. Forked fine. Not realt bright but a lot easier then wiring in leds or something

Nick_C78

Alright thats good i guess hah. How bright are the fogs themselves?

And lol at the sharpie idea. Reminds me of when I was a kid and putting up christmas lights(the old school ones with the huge bulbs). Some would always break/be burned out and the store would always be out of the color bulbs. So we would just take a clear one and paint it to the color we needed.

TheSkygun

Only thing with coloring the bulb is if need to take or the bulb, which is soldered in. Unless someone knows how to take the switch apart.

I think my"build" thread has a pic. They aren't all that bright but are being compared next to my hids

enoch723

Only thing with coloring the bulb is if need to take or the bulb, which is soldered in. Unless someone knows how to take the switch apart.

I think my"build" thread has a pic. They aren't all that bright but are being compared next to my hids
Soldered in? Are you in a 3G? My G1 just come right out.. there just normal bulbs in my switchs