Forum Upgrade

8-bit

do what now?
are you goin to keep the search our site?
you should make it like it used to be so people they can jus type whtever they are searching without it taking you to another page.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Justin, how do we edit/view our garage?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Justin, how do we edit/view our garage?
I think vBGarage is gone. It appears you can just create albums under the "community" section now. I was talking about this not too long ago with someone because I realized the link to my vB didn't work any more and I was wondering if it was completely gone because re-writing my mod lists would take forever.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
The garage didn't' work with the newest forum upgrade. I found a new version to install. I should have it up today or tomorrow. Everyone will have to re-add their vehicle. I'll post up in the news whenever it is ready.

JGvtec

Sometimes when i quote someone in a reply it will also quote someone else that i quoted some posts ago.

If you don't get what im saying, this is what happens. below. Say i wanted to quote Tam. i quote him but then some how i also quoted Lil mexicano too. It inly happens sometimes.

QUOTE=Tam4511;747066]Sounds good! :thumbs up[/QUOTE]

lol im kinda slow at this, but where do i go to post like new threads? :p

j13

Keep It Clean
forum upgrade? Tight! Can you please make a lower res' mobile CL thank you! I'm sure its possible to do so, because other forums have the option!

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Chatroom! And Add First Names to the side bar under out Avatar Pictures! That would be some great upgrades

Vinyl Trooper

Ok, here's my newbie input. I couldn't be completely lost here, but when I reply on someone else's thread, shouldn't I be notified of newer replies? I've even had instances where I posted, and wouldn't get notified of replies to my thread.
I know on other forums I'm on, I have the option to be notified or not. I don't see that option anywhere on here.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Ok, here's my newbie input. I couldn't be completely lost here, but when I reply on someone else's thread, shouldn't I be notified of newer replies? I've even had instances where I posted, and wouldn't get notified of replies to my thread.
I know on other forums I'm on, I have the option to be notified or not. I don't see that option anywhere on here.
just subscribe to the thread.